INNO-CHK® - Swing Check Valves are high quality non return valves mainly for the protection of pipeline applications.
Non-return valves play an integral role in the integrity and safety of a pipeline system. In case of an emergency they often present the last line of defense.
MIAM® puts quality first in anything we do. Therefore, materials are carefully selected to ensure the best performance of the valve. Valves are made from cast as well as forged materials depending on the customers specification. Cast materials are Level II according AD2000 W5 unless specified otherwise by the customer. Raw material is sourced from high quality and reliable partners only.
The design is according to API 6D / ISO 14313, ASME B16.34 and Fire Safe Tested acc. API 6FA/6FD.
Design features are:
- full bore through conduit design (piggable)
- different seating options such as exchangeable seats
- disc pigging guide as a standard to ensure smooth passing
- locked open device for secure pigging operations
- API 6D / ISO 14313
- API 598
- ISO 5208
- according to customer requirements